One post. That’s as far as I made it for Retrochallenge. I knew I’d peter off at some point, but damn.
If anyone came looking for more of my project, I’ll have a more detailed write-up soon. In short, I needed to replace a single discreet chip and I stopped there as I don’t currently have the tools to do any kind of board-level repairs. I will return to it once I’ve acquired the tools I need, but I’m not sure how long that will take.
In other news, I’ve been asked to document my PS Vita physical release hunting. I’m not going to go nuts like the last time…
I’m up to 22 physical games. This time around it’s going to be, “Only things in a box that I could pick up in a store in North America.” Plus a little, “Special Limited release stuff like from Limited Run Games.”
I’ll have an intro written up for that later too.